Emergen-C Vitamin C 1,000 mg, Variety Pack Drink Mix, 90 Packets
- Immune Support
- Made with Natural Fruit Flavors
- B Vitamins to Enhance Energy Naturally
- Electrolytes and Caffeine Free
- Includes 30 Super Orange, 30 Raspberry and 30 Tangerine
Start your days with Emergen-C Original Formula, packed with B vitamins, electrolytes, antioxidants and more Vitamin C than ten oranges.
7 B vitamins including B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, and B12 enhance energy naturally without caffeine.
Great for post-workout, replace key electrolytes lost through perspiration.
1,000 mg of vitamin C plus other antioxidants zinc and manganese support your immune system.
- Vitamin C is essential in maintaining a healthy immune system, and is critical to the formation of collagen, a structural protein that supports the skin and internal organs.
- Zinc is crucial to the immune system. It helps maintain white blood cell activity, and helps support antioxidant protection.
Blend all ingredients until smooth. Then enjoy!
1 packet of Emergen-C® Super Orange Vitamin Drink Mix
1 small banana
1 cup of skim milk
2 teaspoons of honey
- Thiamin (B1) plays a key role in the body's metabolic cycle for generating energy; helps in the metabolism of carbohydrates; and helps maintain a healthy nervous system.
- Riboflavin (B2) is critical in breaking down carbohydrates, proteins, and fats so your body can use them for energy and repair.
- Niacin (B3) is a component of coenzymes that are involved in producing energy and building larger molecules such as fatty acids and some hormones.
- Vitamin B6 plays a role in forming energy-rich compounds and niacin, red blood cell and fat metabolism, nervous system functions, and modulation of hormones.
- Folic Acid (B9) produces healthy effects in the body and cells by functioning with enzymes. Folic acid works with two other B vitamins, B12 & B6, to help maintain healthy levels of homocysteine, an amino acid, in the blood.
- Vitamin B12 is used in helping metabolize food for energy and making red blood cells. Healthy red blood cells help carry oxygen to cells.
- Pantothenic Acid (B5) is an essential nutrient. A form of pantothenic acid is used in the body to help generate energy from fat, carbohydrates, and proteins.
Electrolytes and energy metabolism minerals
- Calcium supports healthy hydration, muscle function, and also plays a critical role in the electrical conduction system of the heart.
- Magnesium supports healthy hydration and muscle function. Over three hundred enzymes require magnesium as a cofactor.
- Sodium supports healthy hydration, nerve and muscle function, and blood pH.
- Potassium supports healthy hydration and is especially important for normal muscle contraction.
- Phosphorusis an essential element used in the body as a structural component and participates in energy production and storage.